Monday 12 November 2012

Legoland Germany

My family and I visited legoland in Germany.  We stayed in the lego village in a pirate house for 2 nights.  We spent a whole day and a half inside the theme park.  I got to ride on lots of different rides.  My favourite was the Experiment X ride and the Flying Ninjago.

We also saw mini lego world where we got to look at models of famous places in Germany and Europe like a huge soccer stadium and an airport with planes going up and down the runway and a fire station with moving fire trucks and sirens.  There was also a Star Wars section with models of all of the star wars movies and life size models of Darth Vader and Darth Maul.  There was also a Ninjago world made of lego.

I loved legoland, I want to go back.  It was really good fun staying at the village, the playgrounds were really great and we played till late at night even though it was really cold.  There were lots of other kids there and it didn't really matter if they spoke English or not, we all played.  We also went lego bowling which was lots of fun, i won the first game!

Things I learnt about lego:

Lego have made 400 billion blocks in the last 50 years!
Lego comes from Denmark and means 'play well' in Danish.
There are 6 legolands in the world but there are none in Australia.

the main playground at the lego village

the pirate houses



the experiment x cars 

me logo bowling

lego venice



lego Allianz Arena home of Bayern Munich FC



Experiment X!

my dad and I on a ride



my dad and I on Flying Ninjago at the back



the playground outside our pirate house

the main playground at the village


our lego pirate house

No comments:

Post a Comment