Sunday 25 November 2012

Living with Monique and Philippe's house

We are staying with our friends Monique and Philippe.  They live in a small village about an hour from Paris.  They are really good people, I like them a lot, they have 2 cats.  Philippe is really funny and we play and laugh a lot.  They dont speak English all the time but they are very good speaking English, and they get better with us. They are helping me to speak French.

Philippe is a gardener and he has been teaching me how to cut things in the garden, I want to go to work with him one day i think it wold be fun.

We are sleeping in a bunk room, I still have to share with lily but this week its my turn on the top bunk!

We went to the Palace of Versailles it was really interesting, we had a picnic, it was cold but it was fun.

Next week we are going to Paris for 5 days, I hope we go up the Eiffel Tower!!

I will put some photos on next week I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment